Monday 15 August 2011

AllyKat's Vintage Wonderland Shop



Hello all you super lovely people!

I am happy to announce that I have finaly set up an online Vintage shop, its only a small one on facebook for the moment but Im super excited about it, but also soo nervous incase no one likes it and no one buys my things.

I think my prices are pretty good if Im honest so yay for cheap vintage clothing! Woop Woop

I will hopefully be getting more bits and bobs to sell so every couple of weeks there will be new items posted.

Here are a few examples of my items:




Link to my shop:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AllyKats-Vintage-Wonderland/248777435144743#!/pages/AllyKats-Vintage-Wonderland/248777435144743?sk=wall

Please take a peep and my shop and possible buy one of my many lovely items

Much love peeps
AllyKat
x

No comments:

Post a Comment