Sunday 1 July 2012

Get your Creep on!

I made this OOTD about 2 weeks ago when it was sunny and hot. Now its rainy and just blergh.
So hopefully this will help us get our sunshine fix.

so here is my sunshine outfit.
Featuring the new love of my shoe life. My fake Creepers!




















Creepers (fake) - Ebay £22
Skirt - New Look  £10
Belt - New Look £3
Crop top - Amazon £7
Orange bra - New Look £5 sale
Hair garland - New Look £1 sale
Sunglasses - Primark £2


I hope the weather gets back to how it was. I miss wearing pretty flowy skirts/dresses and little tops with my cardigans haha

Much Love Peeps
AllyKat 
x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit I adore your creepers, they're amazing
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt! Can't believe it was only £10!

    sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you mean by fake creepers? like the material or the brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the really brand which usually cost about £80ish.

      Delete