Monday 3 June 2013

Summer Daisy!

Slap myself on my very poorly wrists. Sorry for lack of posts again and lack of videos. Life has been getting in the way.....some good and some bad. 
I have been spending alot of time with my wonderful man Noel, and I have been very poorly aswell :(
So thats my excuse! So please forgive me, my lovelies.

Anyways, YAY! for sunshine. Summer seems to be arriving, which makes me very happy as it means I can wear pretty dresses and skirts more.

Here is an outfit I wore over the weekend to walk around a local National Trust garden (where my mum works as the gardener)




Skirt - Charity Shop £2
Crop top - New Look two for £8
Tassel/sheer cardigan - Primark £6-£8
Shoes - New Look (old)
Sunglasses and Belt - Primark
Hair crown - DIY

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of summer.

Much love peepes
AllyKat 
x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ally! I absolutely love your hair in these pics, you're so pretty!

    Just wanted to let you know, I love your blog (been following you since the glamistas) and I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award, over on my blog (fibrofaery.wordpress.com)

    Hope you have a wonderful day,

    Love Chrissy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much sweetie :) And thank you for nominating me thats so lovely of you, I will check out your blog :)

      Hope you have a lovely day too xx

      Delete
  2. you look absolutely beautiful in these pics! very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete